|<< 'Mastermind' Questions
|Queen Lyrics Quiz >>
This quiz has 50 questions about Queen and Solo album and singles sleeves.
1. The reissue of the Barcelona single featured almost identical artwork as which other Freddie Mercury single?
2. Which was the first UK single to be released in a picture sleeve that did not feature a picture of Queen on the front sleeve?
3. Which Barcelona single does not feature a picture of the album on the sleeve?
4. Which Roger Taylor album doesn't feature him on the front cover?
5. The back sleeve of which album is an inverted and mirror image of the front?
6. Which was the first UK single on general release as a coloured vinyl 7"?
7. Which single was released as a jukebox shaped picture disc?
8. Which Brian May single has no mention of him on the sleeve?
9. The Japanese sleeve for Under Pressure utilised the artwork from which album?
10. Which is the only 7" single available in a gatefold sleeve?
11. Which Happiness? single features a picture of Roger on the back sleeve?
12. Which Brian May UK sleeve is entirely black and white?
13. Which Greatest Hits sleeve has a front 'live' sleeve?
14. Which 1984 Japanese sleeve features a motorbike on the sleeve?
15. And which other sleeve features a motorbike on the sleeve?
16. Keep Yourself Alive was released in a picture sleeve in which of the following countries: Portugal Spain or France?
17. Which Brian May sleeve features a picture of him at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert?
18. Which single is the only to feature the full lyrics on the front sleeve?
19. Which album sleeve features a hand holding a gun?
20. Which single reused Queen's Las Palabras De Amor sleeve?
21. Which Highlander character cannot be seen on the Who Wants To Live Forever sleeve: Kurgan Heather or Connor?
22. Which American single features a black and white sleeve with no mention of the track?
23. Which Greatest Hits album was given a blue tint in The Platinum Collection?
24. The bird on the New Dark Ages sleeve can also be seen where?
25. Which album features a skull and crossbones on the sleeve?
26. How many UK general release album front sleeves have featured the Queen crest in one form or another?
27. Apart from We Are The Champions and Spread Your Wings which is the only Queen UK sleeve not to feature the song title on the front sleeve?
28. Which country's release of Now I'm Here features clouds?
29. Which single is the only to feature incomplete lyrics on the front sleeve?
30. The 7" of Starfleet was issued in the album sleeve in which country?
31. On which Freddie Mercury album doesn't he have his moustache?
32. Which country's Seven Seas Of Rhye sleeve utilised the Queen II artwork?
33. Somebody To Love was issued in a 'A Day At The Races' sleeve in which country?
34. Which country's sleeve for I Wanna Testify features the sleeve for A Day At The Races on the reverse?
35. Which French single features identical artwork to the UK back sleeve?
36. Which Japanese single features identical artwork to the Japanese A Kind Of Magic sleeve?
37. Which country's sleeve for Princes Of The Universe features a still from the promotional film?
38. Which is the only album sleeve to feature an animal on the front?
39. Which is the only Freddie Mercury UK single not to feature him on the sleeve?
40. What was the first UK single to feature a barcode on the sleeve?
41. Which UK album was the first to feature a barcode on the original sleeve?
42. Where was Brian first seen dressed as a penguin?
43. Which is the only UK Picture Disc LP available?
44. Which magazine is Roger reading on the sleeve of Fun In Space?
45. Which Cross single does not feature a barcode on the back?
46. Which album front sleeve features a photograph of Freddie on stage?
47. Which playing card appears on the back of the Queen LP?
48. Which member of Queen is not depicted on the front sleeve of News Of The World?
49. Only two Queen singles have featured the lyrics on the reverse one is Under Pressure but what is the other?
50. Which Cross single was the first not to feature the 'Virgin' logo?